Labels

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Best party ever thanks to Argos


Nothing is more exciting than your child's birthday, I get excited on every birthday they have and with 5 children we have lots. When possible I love to throw them a birthday party, now I know parties can be hard work and cake can be found in places cake should never be once the guests have left but they are fun. Argos also make it easy with their party range. I was really impressed with the vast amount of products that you can buy from Argos and I am sure you will be too.


 We decided on a hero theme for little T's birthday, he is superhero obsessed and does love Spiderman and Batman so choosing from Argos was pretty easy. We were sent plates, napkins, cups, party bags and table cloths all in a matching Spiderman and Batman range. Little T was amazed when he saw it all set up!

Argos also sent us their fabulous star piñata, I've always wanted one of these. I think it is every kids dream to smash it open to reveal sweets just raining down upon them. It was easy to fill with a range of sweets too. I was surprised at how tough it was though, plenty of children could all have a good go at breaking the piñata before it finally gives in, a few adults could have fun too. 


Cake, the cake is one of the most important parts of a birthday party, sticking with the hero theme I made him a 2 tier superhero cake. It is not as smooth as I would have liked but little T was very excited about it, he loved hulks hand coming out of Spiderman and it did taste delicious.
I have no idea what I will make him next year! 


Did I mention our special guests Batman and Superman?
I love these cardboard cut outs so much I couldn't bear to part with them after the party so they are living under my stairs. Sorry kids, your parties will be superhero themed till you're 18. The Batman and Spiderman costumes are both from Argos and are excellent quality, they are incredibly detailed and padded in the right places. The boys even took them on holiday with them and worn them for the fancy dress night. Little T was chosen to go on the stage for one of the best in fancy dress much to his delight, they really are top quality. Talking of quality every item I received was top quality. The plates stayed plates and didn't collapse as soon as I placed a chicken drumstick on it. The cups were plastic not cardboard. Everything was excellent quality. 
In with my party pack was a canister of helium & latex balloons that perfectly matched the Spiderman Happy Birthday banner. The canister can easily fill 30 9" balloons, filling balloons with it could not be simpler. I added the ties to the balloons myself and they were not included in my pack.


Our party ended with the handing out of the party bags.
My boy is one year older, we survived another party.
I know for sure in two months I will be buying little ladies party items from Argos, you can not beat the quality for the price in my opinion.
Head over and check out the Argos party range and discover what amazing themes you could be having at your next party.

Argos sent me a selection of their party range for the purpose of the review, all wording, images and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment