Labels

Saturday 29 March 2014

Mothers day with Poundland



Poundland recently sent me a selection of their Mothers day range. I received a gift wrap set, a tealight holder, a snow globe, a lovely picture frame, a mug, a wine glass and a gift bag. All of the above amounts to just £7 which is a real bargain. I think it is perfect for young children who wish to buy their own gift out of their own pocket money. They can buy a beautiful gift without breaking the piggy bank. I love the tealight holder, when a tealight is placed inside the word mum really does stand out. My favourite is the picture frame, the wording on the side melts my heart and is so true "Mothers hold their children's hands for a while but their hearts forever" I think this is the perfect gift, especially when your child.s picture is placed in the frame. 





Visit your local Poundland to see more of the Mothers day range.

I were sent a selection of the range for the purpose of this post, all wording and images are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment