Labels

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Could you be the one?

I am talking about being the one to save me from a weekend of tears should I not find a brilliant brand to sponsor me to attend Britmumslive 2014

Last year was so much fun


I have attended this 2 day event in London for the past two years and would love to do so again. I have learnt so much from attending Britmumslive, I love to watch my fellow bloggers step up onto the stage to receive their well deserved awards at the bibs. I always come away inspired, I want to be inspired again so if you are a brand that wants to sponsor a bonkers lovely blogger read on.

So what do you get for sponsoring me:

  • A Badge/advert on my blog for a whole year linking it to your website.
  • A post before the event introducing you as my sponsor.
  • I will wear a T-shirt with your brand/logo on (preferably two T-shirts, one for each day) .
  • Your Brand will be mentioned in every posts on the subject of BritMums live and I will be sure to mention you in the majority of my tweets whilst at the event.
  • I can review any products of yours on my blog that I can fairly review (having 5 children and a few pets helps with the range of things I review).
  • I will also add your Brand logo linked to your website on my brands I work with page.
  • I can host giveaways/competitions for your Brand on my blog
  • I will add your name & logo advertising you as my sponsor on all business cards I will give out whilst at the event and throughout the year of 2014.
I am also happy to discuss terms if there is something you would like me to do.


What do I want from you?


I will need my ticket covered which I have yet to buy, 1 night hotel stay whilst in London and my train fare from North Wales. These terms I am also happy to discuss and be flexible on.


If you think you are the brand to sponsor me please email me mummy2five@live.co.uk to discuss sponsorship further 

No comments:

Post a Comment