Labels

Monday 6 January 2014

Memory Monday 1/2014

I can hardly believe it is 2014 already, last year flew by far too quickly. I find myself again trying to make a decision over where we go on holiday, this we do every January. I think we have settled on 1 week with Haven at Perran sands and 4 days in Devon just so we can visit the Donkey Sanctuary & have a Devonshire cream tea in Dawlish. Anyway back to Memory Monday, this week it is a picture of Little Lady taking safety to a whole new level on the swings. Daddy2five and I have both vowed to get out and do more family things together, even if it means getting covered in mud playing football with them. So on a freezing day you could find us at the park playing.


If you would like to find out more about Memory Monday click here


No comments:

Post a Comment