Labels

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hotel Chocolate Squirrel's Stash

 It is not often I get delicious parcels delivered to my house, recently however I have. Hotel Chocolat sent me their beautifully packaged Squirrel Stash to try. I had planned to share my chocolate gift but once I started to try them I have to say I could not stop. I love nuts and when they are teamed with chocolate I love them even more. 

I like that they arrive tied with the Hotel Chocolat ribbon and gift card so they can easily be given to a loved one or friend as a gift, and what a wonderful gift they make.
In this collection you have, Caramel Truffle, Whole Roasted Hazelnut in Praline, Simple Hazelnut Pralines, Gianduja & Salted Caramel, Walnut-studded Hazelnut Praline and Praline with a whole hazelnut.




 The delicious silk feeling on my tongue from the Caramel truffle is divine, I wish there were more than two of these in this collection because they really do taste utterly gorgeous, I think I would have to say these are my favourite, a box of these would be very welcomed off Santa. 
They all do taste delicious, even the smooth gianduja & salted caramel is pleasing to the taste buds. Each one beautiful made and presented. 




Hotel Chocolate do a fantastic range of chocolate suitable for all budgets that make really nice gifts or luxury treats for yourself.

I were sent the Squirrel's stash for the purpose of the review all opinions and images are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment