Labels

Monday 2 September 2013

Back to school with Poundland


Back to school time means that we all tighten our purse strings, having four out of my five children in school costs a fortune, 4 lots of everything leaves the bank balance looking in a sorry old state. £20 does not stretch far at all does it? Well it actually does in Poundland, and not only that they have a wide choice to choose from. I was surprised at seeing some big named brands at Poundland and they were much cheaper than the usual cost. I decided to leave them on the shelf and go for the 3for2 offers. 
I was give a £20 and spent £19 on the products in the 2 images. For my £19 I bought; 5 water bottles, 2 x felt tip pens, 2 x pencil crayons, 2 x stationary set, 1 geometry set, 2 glue sticks, 1 pack of pens, 1 pack of pencils, 2 pencil cases, 3 lots of hair accessories, money envelopes, black tights, academic diary, glasses wipes & a memory board that you can put on your fridge using stick on magnetic tabs.
I managed to buy lots with a small budget, this is just a small amount of the back to school range with Poundland.


I was sent a voucher to purchase back to school items for the purpose of the post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment