Labels

Monday 10 June 2013

My First Crayola washable markers with palm grip


If you are a regular reader you may have noticed that we are hosting a My First Crayola Twitter Party on Monday 10th June from 8 till 9.30pm, if you are free come join us. #myfirstcrayolaparty
To be able to tell you all about My First Crayola I have been sent a selection of Crayola's My First Range to try out and I have to say I am impressed with the large selection that you are able to buy for young children.
You can read our review of the My First Crayola Colour and Flip Book, My First Crayola Colouring and Sticker booksMy First Crayola Musical Rub-Art Station, My First Crayola Washable Markers or read our review of the My First Crayola Washable Markers with Palm grip below.

On opening our box my youngest 2 children both made a grab for the My first washable Markers that are specially made for toddlers. They are perfectly made for our toddlers small hands which allows them to grip the markers with ease. They come in 4 rather cute designs, Green Monkey, Yellow Lion, Blue Elephant & Red Bear. My daughter had great fun selecting a colour, she would pick up the lion & we would say Yellow, she would then draw with ease whilst roaring. Children love to draw, even if it is just lines they are drawing, it all helps to develop their fine motor skills. I These washable markers are suitable for children ages 12 months & upwards, I think they are great to get your child drawing and making those marks on the paper. Should your child have too much fun & get any on any clothing, I can honestly say they wash out thanks to them being washable markers.

I would highly recommend them to family & friends.
The RRP is £4.49 for 2 markers.


I was sent as selection of the My First Crayola range, all wording and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment