Labels

Monday 8 April 2013

Memory Monday 14/2013

I have been away on holiday so have a huge collection of images and memories I would love to share, this week as I have been absent I'm sharing 3 memories.

Memory one
 Whilst at the beach at Perranporth after a day full of fun, we were all relaxing eating some sandwiches before heading back to the caravan. The tide was in so I took the opportunity to capture some snaps whilst the kids were all quiet(thanks to the sandwiches). I took quite a lot of pictures(including a man who decided to skinny dip but that is not one for the internet) and never noticed whilst taking the pictures that the rocks to the left seems to be shaped like the side of a face. In this image it looks like it is blowing away the waves. I like to think of it as an angel in the rocks, protecting Perranporth from the huge tidal waves. Others will like to think I am nuts, I shall let you to decide which one fits best.
Perranporth beach

Memory Two
It is not often we manage to get a family photo, mainly because I am normally the one hiding behind the camera. On our travels around Cornwall, Lands End is a place we all wanted to visit and I am so pleased that we did. The views are amazing and there is plenty to do in the area. We had our picture taken at the famous sign, a few days after returning off holiday our pictures arrived in the post. A family memory that we will all treasure.
Lands End

Memory Three
My boy turned 5 years old, time certainly goes too quickly. It seems like only yesterday that we were bringing him home to meet the rest of the family. He was very excited to be turning 5, he woke the house up singing "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, happy birthday to me" over and over. 


To join in with Memory Monday click on the image below to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment