Labels

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Memory Monday



I started Memory Monday so I was able to log a memory along with an image each week. Most families have family time on a weekend and take pictures of the time spent having fun too so I wanted to have at least 1 memory a week for me to look back on at the end of the year.

If you would like to join in with my Memory Monday feel free to grab the badge below and add it to your post then come back here each Monday share your link so we can all share our memories. Your image does not have to be taken that week it can just be relevant to the particular memory you wanted to share.

If you're not a great photographer or your camera lets you down don't worry it is more about creating memories than showing off your photography skills.

You can view all my Memory Mondays by clicking here




Grab the code below

No comments:

Post a Comment