Labels

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Poundland Christmas

Being a Poundland ambassador means we are set challenges & this challenge is all about Christmas. With my vouchers I set about finding Christmas items from the wide range that they have in the Poundland stores.

First up I bought Christmas wrapping paper & gift tags, the wrapping paper are both £1 each & are Disney themed, each roll is 3 meters long. In our store they had a wide variety of wrapping paper, gift bags & tags. The tag I chose are glittered tags in the shapes of a star, bauble, tree & snowflake. You get 30 tags & 30 silver tag string.

Next I found items to place around my home, I found a light up usb Christmas tree that can also be hung, as you can see from the picture it changes colour. I also bought a Snowman snow globe, I loved snow globes as a child & would shake them up & watch them over & over. Inside the globe sits a reindeer, be careful where you place this item because it is pot so out of the reach of small children would be advised.

I found some lovely plastic plates & cups, they have gingerbread men, candy canes & holly decorated around them. For £1 you get 3 plastic plates or 3 plastic cups, they will come in very handy this Christmas especially when eating a mince pie with a cup of milk. I also bought 2 lots of tinsel at £1 each, my store had a good range of tinsel in different colours & designs.

In the sweet isle I was spoilt for choice with chocolates coins, candy canes & marshmallows just to name a few so I chose some Merry Mallows, they are snowman shaped marshmallows & are a firm favourite in our house. I also chose chocolate baubles to hang on the tree but I doubt they will still be there by the end of the week, they are chocolate balls wrapped in red & blue foil.


If you are looking for gifts or little stocking fillers they too have a good choice, I chose a tin of biscuits for an elderly aunt, retro robot reusable hand warmers to keep those hands toasty. I also bought a Looney Tunes box of mini books & a handbag notepad with a lipstick pen. Each item was just £1 & are perfect for little stocking fillers. 
From the beauty section I bought a nail buffer set & a hairbrush, I bough a brush because every time I go away I tend to forget to pack a brush because it is one of the last things you pack so now I have one I can pre pack away. I bought the nail buffer set because in the festive season you will no doubt want lovely nails so you can keep them looking nice with this set. Both can be bought £1 each whilst your there you could stock up on a wide range of beauty products.

Whilst browsing I came across this reindeer Merry xmas wreath, it so cute & can also be bought with a Santa instead of a reindeer, it looks lovely hanging indoors or outdoors. I found a box of 4 3d stars in white & blue, they are glittery & will look lovely hanging on a tree.






2 comments:

  1. My hubs went nuts in the decorations isle in poundland last week! Ours has just recently expanded, having taken over the shop next door to it so I want to go in again soon. One Christmas my dad spent £100 in there and came out with three bin liners full of stuff! Lol. Your post has made me want to go shopping! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £100 I bet he got sacks full for that, I though I knew what I was going to buy but as soon as I got in there I was too spoilt for choice. I need to go back & buy more Christmas things this week, with 5 kids I don't think 2 rolls of wrapping paper with quite cover it.
      Happy shopping :)

      Delete