Labels

Sunday 23 December 2012

Child's Angel costume review

I was asked to pick an item from Jokers Masquerade fancy dress to keep & review. After browsing their website I discovered many great fancy dress costumes, I had narrowed it down to a few children angel costumes that I liked which was handy as my daughter had just been chosen to play an angel in her school nativity play.

I did think I would struggle to find Christmas costumes or fancy dress costumes at such a late stage into the festive period but to my surprise they had a good range which most were in stock for delivery. They are all reasonably priced & there is a good range for all budgets. 
I settled on the Angel Princess fancy dress costume because this would be best suited for her school nativity play. Once ordered it arrive quickly & was well packed. My daughter tried it on & it fitted her perfectly, I was impressed with the quality of the material as I was worried it would be a see through material but thankfully I didn't need to put tights on underneath her angel dress.
The dress comes with a halo which is placed upon a headband, the dress has gold detailing which includes a gold star placed on the waist band.
My daughter looked like an angel on the stage in her costume & I would buy from Jokers Masquerade fancy dress again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment