Labels

Sunday 9 September 2012

Dentinox Review

Dentinox have been a brand that I have used over the past few years for teething & cradle cap so when they asked me to review a selection of their products I was more than happy to do so. My Dentinox products arrived quickly, in the bag I found Dentinox cradle cap, Dentinox teething toothpaste & Dentinox teething gel. I have never used the toothpaste before so I used it for around a month to see what it was like.
Dentinox Cradle Cap Shampoo

I first started to use this 4 years ago on my son who suffered with bad cradle cap which was not helped by the fact that he hated water over his head. Cradle cap is a skin condition that causes a dry flaky itchy scalp, all you need to do to clear it is use 2-3ml of the cradle cap treatment shampoo  until it clears. When you are washing your babies hair wet the whole scalp then apply a small amount onto your babies scalp and massage in, rinse then repeat this step once again. Keep using it each time you wash their hair until all the cradle cap has gone. You can then just use it as & when is necessary or when ever you wash your child's hair. It is gentle enough to use from birth & is a product that works well for cradle cap. It retails at just £2.44 for a 30ml bottle, I have continued to use this on my daughter & she has no cradle cap at all so I use it every 3rd wash to keep the cradle cap at bay.

Dentinox Teething Gel

Every parent knows a teething baby is often not a happy baby due to the pain they feel when those precious pearly whites are breaking through the gum. Dentinox teething gel helps to numb that pain, applying to the painful area is easy you can use a clean cotton pad or by putting just a small amount on a clean finger & rub the area that the tooth is coming through, this will numb the pain & can be repeated after 20 minutes. The taste is not a harsh taste so your baby will be happy for you to keep putting it on their gum to ease the pain. It retails at £2.30 for a 15g tube. It is safe enough to use from birth should your baby teeth early.

Dentinox Toothpaste

This is the only Dentinox product that I had not used in the past, it has been specially formulated for babies aged 0-2 years & contains soothing clove oil. In the box you also get a finger tip toothbrush that makes brushing their teeth easy. Not much toothpaste is needed just a tiny pea size is enough to clean their little teeth sufficiently. The taste is nice & not harsh like adult toothpastes so your baby will be happy for you to keep brushing them nice & clean each time. It is sugar free & contains fluoride to help prevent cavities. Using this combined with the Teething gel will help make the teething time less painful. It retails at £3.05 for a 30ml tube & the finger tip tooth brush.

I highly recommend all of Dentinox products they are gentle on your child but effective.

I received the 3 Dentinox products for the purpose of the review only, all wording & opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment