Labels

Friday 13 July 2012

SIGG wide mouth bottle

SIGG kindly sent me a 0.75l wide bouth bottle as a prize for my Ladies Midnight Walk Competition & also asked me to review one for them. I used the bottle whilst training and during the walk! The bottle I used was the wide mouth SIGG bottle in yoga mint with a ringed screw top, I found it really easy to carry despite it being one of their larger bottles. 


The top has a ringed screw cap which is perfect for attaching to your rucksack if you are walking. 
Every time I have used it my water has been as fresh as when I poured in it, you don't get any metallic taste at all. I love that if my bottle should become damaged at all the liner will still be perfect.
On the night if my walk I managed to save 2 plastic bottles by bring my own bottle already filled so not only are they fantastic at keeping your water fresh they are brilliant for the environment. 


SIGG have been designing and manufacturing water bottles since 1908 in their own factory in Switzerland.
The bottle liner is BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free & free of any VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
The bottle is suitable for cold liquids only and has been tested with a wide range of cold drinks, you can even carry fizzy drinks.


SIGG do a wide range of bottle in different sizes and for different purposes, I particularly think they would be brilliant for children to carry their drinks in for school because of how strong they are, if your children are like mine you would have replaced many plastic bottles over the years.
I would recommend SIGG bottles to family and friends & will be taking mine with me when we go on our travels.

You can find SIGG on facebook & Twitter

I was sent the bottle for the purpose of the review, all words and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment