Labels

Monday 16 July 2012

John Crane Ambassador

I am very excited to announce that I am one of the three lucky mummy bloggers selected to become a John Crane Ambassador. I applied last week then nervously waited, I found out I have been shortlisted to the final 8 & had another 2 nervous days of waiting left to do. Friday 13th of all days was the day we would be notified if successful, 10:53am the email arrived off Amy & was filled with all the good things I wanted to hear or read in this case (maybe Friday 13th isn't too bad after all), I am thrilled to have been selected because I & my children love wooden toys & if you love wooden toys then you are sure to love John Crane.

I discovered John Crane around the time I started to blog which was 10 months ago & instantly fell in love with their toys. My youngest sons favourite John Crane toy so far is the Paragon Pirate ship, he will play for hours & go on many adventures sailing the seven seas. I could sit outside his bedroom door all day listening to him play, wooden toys allow him to fully explore his own imagination. The older children love the Tidlo recorders & are slowly learning to play in tune without killing our ears although Rhian who is 13 months still loves to toot toot away to any tune.
Over the next few months I shall be telling you more about John Crane & their toys. I am also looking forward to working alongside Rebecca at Mumofthreeboys & Donna at MummyBird & getting to know them better. 
You can follow John Crane on Facebook & Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment