Labels

Friday 29 June 2012

Hello Kitty Pyjamas



Casa Chicos sent me a gorgeous pair of Hello Kitty pyjamas to review for them & I have to say they are just that, gorgeous!.
As with any item of clothing I buy I put the pyjamas through the washer & can honestly say they wash brilliantly thanks to the colourfast fabric none of the vibrant colours ran into the white.  
Rhian is always on the move crawling around constantly and the knees on the pyjama pants have stayed strong and not worn at all. They are made from 100% cotton and come in 3 different sizes 6-12 months, 12-18 months & 18-24 months. We was sent them in size 12-18 months and are a good size for Rhian who is 12 months they are not baggy nor are they too small so she will get the full 6 months+ use out of them, the only thing I had to do was roll up the cuff of the sleeves but I do have to do this with most long sleeve tops for her. The pyjama top has a shoulder opening with 2 poppers that allow you to take it off easier.


The Hello Kitty pyjamas retail at £15.00, they are a little more expensive than some pyjamas but the quality can not be faulted at all. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends

I received these pyjamas for the purpose of the review, all wording and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment