Labels

Sunday 20 May 2012

The Baby Show

This weekend I attended my 1st ever baby show & had a great time, I wish I would of had longer & a bigger budget because I came across some gorgeous products.
The Baby show takes place four times a year in Birmingham, Manchester, ExCel London & Earls Court London. It is brilliant for parents to find & try out some amazing products, some with amazing discounts all under one roof. The Birmingham show was the 1st show I had attended despite having five children, I found it very useful. I really liked talking to the many different companies & seeing the products demonstrated. If you are a parent or are expecting I highly recommend a visit to one of the shows.

So what did I buy and see! well I shall start with the free items 

At the Cuddledry stand I picked up a bloggers pack, inside the pack was information for bloggers, a lovely Cuddledry pure cotton & bamboo facecloth & sweeties, I also got a good look at the original Cuddledry bath towel, after seeing them on their website I didn't appreciate how large they actually are & how soft they feel. I think every parent should have one


This meningitis awareness pack was in my Practical Parenting pack that I bought for just £2. Being a mum who watched her daughter suffer with meningitis I was delighted to see this as a free gift in the pack. This little device could save a life of someone you love. I recommend you know the symptoms & if you can get one of these packs get one.  


I received these cute Avent dummies for free all I had to do was sign up to them which cost nothing, they also had some great discounts on their products.


Vital baby also gave me a free bottle when I signed up to them.


Mam gave out a free 130ml self sterilising bottle to those who had printed off a voucher.


Baby Mum-mum gave me 2 boxes of their organic rice biscuits to try, my daughter loves them.

I also received 2 car sun visors from obaby, who had some lovely pushchairs displayed on their stand. I like the Obaby zynergi 3tec pram, I also like the obaby zoom tandem even though I don't have 2 babies to put in it.

I stopped by the lovely Cosatto stand to take a peek at the new Giggle range, I am delighted that the Golightly design is now also being used on the Giggle range, that pram is just so beautiful & I can see why many new mums want one for their baby.                                                                        




Walking by the M&S stand this gorgeous dress instantly caught my eye & with the 20% off I just had to buy it for my daughter, not only did I get 20% off I also received these cute bibs for free.


B&G lLife casting Uk had some great offers on which I took advantage of, I plan to make a cast of my daughters foot for a gift for Fathers Day. They had a competition on where they took a mould of your child's feet & we will have to guess which cast belongs to our child's to be entered to win the feet casting in a frame worth £150, sound so easy doesn't it!


Whilst at Vital Baby stand I picked up the Unbelievabowl & 2 spare bowls


Plum offered free pouches for you to try out & had some great offers on so being a Plum user I stocked up on food for my daughter. I also bought some of the new taste adventures range so I am looking forward to seeing what Rhian makes of them, they sound quite yummy

I entered some of the competitions at the baby show and was lucky enough to win a prize from The Vintage Charm company  & spent quite some time talking to the lovely ladies on the stand.

Over the next few days I will be telling you all about the Sleepytime range by Jo Tantum, The Vintage Charm Company & B&G life casting Uk.

I would also like to say a big thank you to Baby Mum-mum & MaByland for the tickets to the show for me & my friends.

So only 103 days to go until the Baby Show opens it's doors once again, on another great show in Manchester, I hope to see you there.




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fab time! I'll be heading to the Manchester show too!! Can't wait now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great, I am already looking forward to the Manchester show.

      Delete
  2. Thanks ever so much for the mention and for coming to visit us!

    ReplyDelete