Labels

Monday 5 March 2012

mummy2five seeks sponsorship to attend BritMums Live

mummy2five is looking for a sponsor for BritMums Live 


I am looking for a super duper company to sponsor me to attend BritMums Live 2012, it is a 2 day event in London. This event is aimed to help bloggers polish their blogging skills and learn a few too. 


In the past 6 months since blogging I have learn't many new things & hope to carry on going from strength to strength, I would like you to join me on my journey.


So what do you get for sponsoring me:



  • A Badge/advert on my blog for a whole year linking it to your website.
  • A post before the event introducing you as my sponsor.
  • I will wear a T-shirt with your brand/logo on (preferably two T-shirts, one for each day) .
  • Your Brand will be mentioned in every post/tweet on the subject of BritMums live.
  • I can review any products of yours on my blog that I can fairly review (having 5 children helps with the range of things I review).
  • I will also add your Brand logo linked to your website on my brands I work with page.
  • I can host giveaways/competitions for your Brand on my blog
  • I will add your name & logo advertising you as my sponsor on all business cards I will give out whilst at the event.
I am also happy to discuss terms.


So what do I want from you?


I will need my ticket to BritMums live which is £69.99 & my 2 night hotel stay whilst in London which will be no more than £200, I am happy to fund Travel cost myself.


If you think you are the company to sponsor me please email me mummy2five@live.co.uk to discuss sponsorship further 



No comments:

Post a Comment