Labels

Wednesday 5 October 2011

REVIEW Teething bling uk bangle

teething bling uk very kindly sent us one of their teething bling bangles for me and my 17 week old daughter to review.

the teething ring and organza gift bag

teething bling was created so us mums who have given up on wearing jewellery the opportunity to wear something that looks great and would fit in well on the trendy accessory stands in most high street stores, yet at the same time it’s very practical. Being a mum for the last 11 years I have plenty of broken necklaces and bracelets from the usual grabbing and pulling from one of my children sitting in a jewellery box never to be worn again, so my solution was to give up wearing pretty things, but teething bling uk have created jewellery for us that look really pretty and are safe enough for your babies. The bangle I was sent is called Jade, it is a speckled Jade colour (Ithink the name gives it away). The bangle is made out of the material that most teething toys are, their teething products are non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC, latex and lead free, all pendants come with a breakaway clasp for added safety. They carry the important CE trademark which means they meet strict safety standards and teething bling went through four years of vigorous safety testing.  They are also dishwasher safe.
They have a huge range of colours in both the pendants and the bangles
The bangle is approximately 8cm and one size fits all
Rhian happily chewing on her teething bling

Bangles are £8.95 and pendants are £12.95 individually or they can be bought as a gift set for £19.95
They come in a beautiful organza bag which is available in 3 different colours
The bangle looks like a normal solid bangle but when you touch it, it has the soft feel like a teething toy. It is very easy for your baby to keep hold of, my daughter is only 17 weeks and has no trouble keeping hold of it, and it is also very light in weight. As soon as I held it out in front of her, her eyes lit up and when I placed it in her hand she happily chewed away on it. If its on my wrist she will happily sit for a while playing with it and giving the occasional taste test. I would highly recommend teething bling  and I will be buying some for myself in different colours.

Mummy2five and Rhian Recommends Teething bling uk

No comments:

Post a Comment