Labels

Friday 18 December 2015

Portable North Pole


Portable North Pole or PNP as most people know it has been used by us parents for many years. This year was the first year I have had a gold subscription to it. On previous years we have always created a video using the free subscription. I must say I am rather impressed with the gold subscription. You have access to unlimited videos, when you have five children this comes in very handy. I can now create a video for the run up to Christmas and a special one each on Christmas Eve. Not only that you can add extra details on the gold subscription. That is not all the gold subscription has to offer. You also get access to unlimited phone calls.

 My children all received their phone calls today much to their delight. Little lady who is poorly with bronchitis was very quiet when he called. Little T was as giddy as ever and said yes a lot. Big T who still believes in the magic of Christmas was thrilled that he made it onto Santa's good list.

I can not wait to show them their Christmas Eve videos before we go outside to see Santa's sleigh cross the sky at 5:20pm.

For just £9.99 you can get unlimited videos and calls. For all of Mummy2five's readers I can offer you 20% off any paid products, to redeem this offer enter BLG20PNP

I hope your children enjoy the Portable North Pole as much as my children do.


Merry Christmas from us all at Mummy2five

No comments:

Post a Comment