Labels

Friday 4 July 2014

Avengers Dulux Bedroom in a box

Big T has been begging me for ages to draw him a mural on his walls like I did the Peter Pan Mural. He wanted a Captain America wall mural but I know what my son is like, he has a terrible habit of pulling wallpaper off the wall so I was not ready to spend weeks doing a lovely mural for him to destroy it in one night so I put him off, I kept telling him that I will do a mural for him when he shows me that he won't ruin his walls. With him having special needs I can't blame him too much, he gets lots of sensory stimulation from picking at wallpaper, I just hope he leaves his Avengers mural well alone.

No, I never spent weeks killing my wrist drawing on walls, I found something much simpler. The Dulux Bedroom in a box, it is a genius idea and so easy to use. You get everything you need, the paint for your walls which is a matt, a mid sheen Satinwood paint for your woodwork which surprisingly covers quite a lot for a small tin, a brilliant wall mural and the paste to apply it to your wall. All the colours compliment each other and it honestly is all you need to make your childs a bedroom of their dreams.

Below is a video review of the Avengers Dulux Bedroom in a Box & the big reveal. I honestly had no idea how Big T would react as he is so unpredictable, thankfully he thinks is room is awesome and so do we.


He did make us laugh at bedtime on the first night in his newly decorated room. Daddy2five told him to take his top off because it was warm and he squealed "I can't take my top off dad Black Widow will see my boobs". He also keeps telling me that hulk is his best mate so it is safe to say he thinks his room is the best. 

From start to finish it was really simple to do, I can not believe the results. Just follow the instructions and you can not go wrong. I only have to line my walls with lining paper because they are dreadful dry walls without a skim of plaster, if your walls a plastered you should be fine to apply it direct to the walls. 

You can buy 5 different designs of Wall murals in the Dulux bedroom in a box range, the Avengers one is priced at £75 which I think is excellent value for money. The mural is 8ft by 10 ft and you get enough paint for a room that is 3.5m by 3.5m, if your room is bigger you can add more paint to your box.




We would happily use Dulux Bedroom in a box again in the future.


We were provided with a Bedroom in a Box for the purposes of this review by Dulux and Tots100. You can find out more about the Bedroom in a Box range on FacebookTwitterYouTube and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment