Hidden Penrhyn - Money Can’t Buy Competition
Win a prize that money can’t buy!
If these walls could talk, what would they say?
© National Trust Images/Arnhel de SerraYou and a guest could win an exclusive money-can’t-buy, behind the scenes tour of majestic Penrhyn Castle
Explore stone spiral staircases to the tops of the castle towers and along dark corridors and passageways.
Investigate locked, long-forgotten rooms and get up close to see the fabric of the redbrick Victorian building
that stands within Penrhyn’s magnificent grey stone exterior.
All you have to do is dream up an imaginative caption for this photograph of Penrhyn Castle’s beautifully
ornate staircase. If these walls could talk, what would they say? We will select the most creative answer from all entries received by Friday 4 April 2014.
How to enter:
National Trust Money Can’t Buy Competition, Chirk Castle, Chirk, Wrexham, LL14 5AF
Twitter: Search for @NTWales
Entries must be received by Friday 4 April 2014. Prize to be redeemed by 24 October 2014 (on a date to be agreed with Penrhyn Castle). Prize is for 2 people - winner must be over 18, guest must be over 16. Terms & conditions are on the website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/wales
Hidden Penrhyn tour – a prize that money can’t buy.
HOW TO ENTER
• Entry into our competitions may be through our social media channels, email or by post.
• The user must accept the terms and conditions of the competition to have their entry submitted into
the prize draw.
• The user may enter once per competition.
• Entries must be received by 5pm on the closing date in order to be eligible to win.
• Entries received after this date and time will not be included in the selection process.
• The winner will be announced via the National Trust Love Wales Facebook page and/or other social
media channels as well as receiving written confirmation of how to collect their prize. Winners will be
notified within 7 days of competition closure.
• Any person who accompanies the winner must be 16 or over.
• The winner does not have to take another person if they do not so wish.
• The prize is to be taken on a date to be agreed with staff at Penrhyn Castle, and must be redeemed
before 24 October 2014.
• In the event of inclement weather or other factors outside our control, the National Trust may amend
or substitute elements of the prize.
• This competition is open to all who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and live in the
• Employees of the National Trust or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet
agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are
• Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the National Trust to use winner's name, for
advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
• The competition prize must be used within the given time period, failure to do so may result in
disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable
may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.