Labels

Monday 10 February 2014

Memory Monday 6/2014


Memory Monday is here again and this week, or I should say today we had snow, nice big flakes of the fluffy white stuff! I love the snow, I like getting the kids wrapped up and playing in it till we are almost frozen. Sadly we didn't have enough snow to play today and the rain came in to wash away the prettiness, not before it sent the chickens into hiding, they did not find it fun at all, they stayed firm hiding underneath the trampoline with only Megg coming out to eat snow(best stay away from the yellow stuff) Rosie our Czech Brindle hen happily posed for me so long as I didn't force her out into the snow.

If you would like to join in with my Memory Monday just share your link below to this weeks post. If you would like to display my badge you can grab the code here



No comments:

Post a Comment