Labels

Monday 27 January 2014

Shoe Zone Lilley womens brown boots

I was sent a gorgeous pair of boots from Shoe Zone to review, the boots are Lilley womens brown faux shearling riding boots. Priced at just £29.99 I think they are excellent value for money and I can honestly say I have worn them most days since receiving them. They are lined with cream faux shearling, I have found this helps to keep my legs nice and warm on a cold day. You can wear the boots with the top folded over showing the faux shearling or have them unfolded, both looks are great.



The boots have an inner zip fastening along with the out zip at the top of the boot, this makes getting them on & off much easier. The boots have buckle detailing to the outer side of the boots and has very low heel. The soles have a good grip, I live in the countryside and have found them to be great for outdoor walks too, even going over slippery wet grass. They are easy too clean too, just wipe down with a damp cloth, it couldn't be easier.

If you want a comfortable pair of boots that are great whether you are shopping or taking a stroll in the woods then I would recommend these boots. 

I received these boots from shoe zone for the purpose of the review only, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment