Labels

Thursday 10 October 2013

Matalan Zoo Day


Last month we were treated to a lovely day out at Chester Zoo courtesy of Matalan, we had not been to the zoo at Chester for around 2 years so we were quite excited. We got to choose some gorgeous outfits from Matalan for the children to wear too which was great, they all loved getting new clothes just to go to the zoo.


We wandered around the zoo taking in all the exotic animals, Chester zoo does amazing conservation work and have a vast range of spectacular animals on display, many species I had not seen before and many species often being over looked. I was amazed to see sloths in the Jaguar house, not only were we treated to sloths but the Jaguar treated us too by coming up so close to the glass before moving away, it is not very often you can be so close to these beautiful animals.  


When we chosen our clothes from Matalan I had no idea what the weather would be like, I am so pleased I did not go for jumpers for them all as the sun came out, the sky was clear and blue and the heat from the sun was beating down upon us.  


We came across the cheeky Giant Otters, it was the first time I had seen them and they were all lazying on a log, they look like cheeky characters that could so easily get up to lots of mischief too. I took a few lots of pictures and came up with the below picture.

Cheeky I know!

We had an amazing day at Chester Zoo, thank you Matalan.



We were send vouchers for the clothing and were given free access to Chester Zoo for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment