Labels

Monday 22 July 2013

Memory Monday 29/2013


My memory for this week is of my fabulous children, each one of them are so different, no two are alike. I know this picture looks like they are all sweet, what you don't know is that little lady was sat shouting get off Tristan or tit-an as she calls him.
The day at the beach was great, the sea was warm & the sun was scorching, Porthmadog was  apparently the hottest in the UK that day so I am happy that I was the paranoid mother & made sure the kids were covered and was not in the sun too long. All day I was like a parrot, more cream, get in the shade, more cream, get in the shade. It all paid off though because not a one of them as any sunburn, I can't say the same for my husband though!
We had a great day and hope that the weather grants us with more beach day weather.

If you would like to join in with Memory Monday click on the image below to find out how.



No comments:

Post a Comment