Labels

Tuesday 4 June 2013

You're invited to our My First Crayola twitter party #myfirstcrayolaparty


This Monday I will be hosting a My First Crayola Twitter party & you can come along too.
Monday 10th June 
8pm-9:30pm
We will be having lots of fun playing with some of the My First Crayola range during the day with my lovely little guests & after the party is over and the children are tucked up in bed we will be telling you all what we think of the My First Crayola range.
If you would like to join in follow the #myfirstcrayolaparty hash tag on twitter, grab a glass of wine or a cup of tea & sit back & relax.

If you would like to follow me on twitter you can do so here & 
you can find Danielle at blogbybaby on twitter too. 


We will be playing with:
My First Markers
My First Character Markers
My First Colour & Flip Book
My First Colouring & Sticker Books
Musical Rub Art Station

I will individually write up what we thought of each product so you can read our views at your leisure.
Please do come along to the party and join in the fun, there will be giveaways too, to find out more head over to blogbybaby by clicking on the image at the top.




No comments:

Post a Comment