Labels

Monday 10 June 2013

My First Crayola Colouring & Sticker book



If you are a regular reader you may have noticed that we are hosting a My First Crayola Twitter Party on Monday 10th June from 8 till 9.30pm, if you are free come join us. #myfirstcrayolaparty
To be able to tell you all about My First Crayola I have been sent a selection of Crayola's My First Range to try out.

You can read our review of the My First Crayola Palm Grip Washable Markers  , My First Crayola Musical Rub-Art Station, My First Crayola Colour and Flip book, My First Crayola Washable Markers or read our review of the My First Crayola Colouring & Sticker book below.
We received two of My First Crayola Colouring & Sticker books, on is At The Farm and the other is Seaside Fun. Both of them have easy to recognize scenes, and are fun to do. Each page has a partly coloured in scene which helps a toddler because there is not too much colouring needed, small children get distracted easily so it is just the right amount of white space. Each book has a story to read too, all of my children love being read stories so this feature my daughter and the others really enjoyed. 
Each book has 24 colouring pages and 30+ reusable stickers, the stickers are easy to attach and take back off the page. This is something my daughter thoroughly enjoys, she can change the scene by moving the stickers around. 
The pages are of good quality too, even when the markers were pressed quite hard onto the page they never seeped through to the other pages. Each book is suitable for ages 12 months and upwards, at this age they do tend to just draw in scribbles but this is all part of learning those skills. My daughter who is 24 months still likes to scribble rather than fill the white space with colour, she would draw a line and then declare "I did it" whilst looking rather proud, we would then all applaud her. Not only can they colour, the scenes allow you to teach your toddler & have a discussion on the names of items & animals, mine were both really interested in both books because we often go to the seaside & visit farms so all items are recognizable  
The books have a RRP of just £2.49 which I think is excellent value for money. I would recommend these books to family & friends and will purchase more in the future for my children and the smaller ones in my extended family as gifts.








No comments:

Post a Comment