Labels

Monday 29 April 2013

Knit & Stitch Baby Special


Regular readers of my blog will know I love to knit, it a skill my mum taught me when I was quite young and have gone on to learn much more knitting skills. I have been sent the Baby Special issue of the Knit & Stitch collection. In this issue you will find some wonderful patterns that are easy to follow which make some really beautiful knitted items. 
In this special issue you also get free gifts, you get everything you need to complete the striped cardigan for either a boy or a girl. I liked the quality of the Bergere De France caline yarn & when knitted using the knitting needles that come with this issue it gives you a nice neat finish. This pattern is so easy to follow and the results are beautiful, there is no complicated stitches so  even a novice could make a beautiful cardigan.


In this issue you also get plenty of patterns to keep you busy for a while, I love the fur trimmed hat & jacket which I plan to make for my nephew for autumn. I also plan to make the dress for my daughter but sadly will have to leave out the beautiful shoes now she is walking. You also get a pattern for criss cross bootees that look rather cute, they are also really easy to make.

I love this hand & foot print sleeping bag, it is so adorable I just wish my daughter was small enough to go into it. I love knitting items of clothing for my children, I love seeing them in something I have made for them. If you are a novice don't be afraid of making something for your child, practice makes perfect. If you are a pro knitter you will also love the patterns in this issue.

The Baby Special of Knit & Stitch can be found in shops & will soon be available on the EagleMoss website





No comments:

Post a Comment