Labels

Monday 8 April 2013

Haba Terra Kids Pencils review

Haba are celebrating their 75th Anniversary & we were successfully chosen to review 3 of their products to celebrate. We first reviewed the Haba Mermaid & Pirate water glass & for our second review it is the Haba Terra kids pencils

There are 5 different Terra kids pencils to collect, on each end is a different top. A compass, an eraser, a magnifying glass, a kaleidoscope and a Celsius thermometer. My children particularly enjoyed the pencil with the kaleidoscope top, they enjoyed viewing their surroundings through it. Each pencil has a ruler on the side of it from 0-15cm, however you will lose mm with each pencil sharpen. Having the tops on do make the pencil top heavy so I wouldn't recommend this pencil for when your children are practising their handwriting. All of my children have enjoyed drawing with these though, they have all chosen them over a normal pencil each time so I would recommend them to family and friends.

I received these products for the purpose of the review only, all opinions and wording are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment