Labels

Monday 29 April 2013

Adidas Ladies AdiSTAR ride 4 running shoes review

Sportsshoes.com sent me a lovely pair of running shoes to review for them. After browsing their website looking at their extensive range of running shoes I settled on the Adidas Ladies AdiSTAR ride 4 running shoes. There were 2 reasons I chose this pair of running shoes, 1 because they have GEOFIT+ which uses FitFoam that moulds to your foot giving you a nice comfortable fit & the 2nd reason was they matched a light weight jacket I have. 
When I was younger I did a lot of competitive cross country running so I know how important having the right running shoes are.  




What Sportsshoes.com says about them

  • *** NEW *** Continental Rubber Outsole - For superb grip, more durable and longer lasting mileage.
  • *** NEW *** miCoach SPEED CELL™ compatible - For keeping track on record of your running distance, pace and many more.
  • *** NEW *** PUREMOTION™ Tooling - which is inspired by the original Feet You Wear series, to handles impact protection and reduces shock impact on your feet giving you a smoother ride.
  • adiPRENE+ - for protection from harmful impact forces and great cushioning.
  • adiPRENE® - Located under the heel for superior cushioning at impact.
  • FORMOTION™ - adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
  • GEOFIT™+ construction - Uses FitFoam™ to mould the shoe to shape of the foot for anatomical fit, reduces irritation and guarantees a comfortable and secure fit.
  • Torsion System - gives midfoot integrity and with full forefoot adiprene plus maintains effective propulsion
  • Air mesh lining - An air mesh lining which provide great breathability providing good air flow.
  • Molded respoEVA sockliner - for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
  • Reflective Detail - A reflective stripes on the shoe to help keeping you visible in low light conditions.
  • adiWEAR® outsole - Offers the ultimate in high-wear durability, helps to extend the life of the trainers.
  • Soft and Durable synthetic Lining - This soft material gives you excellent comfort, so you don't get blisters after or during a training.
  • Blown Rubber - Located on the outsole promote an efficient stride while boosting cushioning.
What I say about them 

The soles really do give you a good grip on your running surface, together with the adiPRENE+ placed in just the right places to absorb any shocks on impact these running shoes are the most comfortable I have ever worn.
The airmesh lining allows your feet to breathe, I loved that my feet stayed cool & I didn't need to take them off as soon as possible to allow my feet to cool.
They come with reflective detailing that allows you to be more visible in low light conditions, this is really important for where I live as many of the running routes are actually on the road due to me living in a village. 
They feel like they hug your feet & offer great support around the ankle.

The Adidas Ladies AdiSTAR ride 4 running shoes are priced at £84.99 and can come in UK sizes 4-9. I would recommend them to family and friends & I am pleased with my choice of running shoe. Visit Sportshoe.com to find out if they have a running shoe that is suitable for you, I am sure they have. They also stock a wide range of mens & children's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment