Labels

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hotel Chocolat, The Egg Sandwich

Easter is just around the corner & many of us will be on the hunt for a unique gift to give to our loved ones. Well look no further,  Hotel Chocolat have given me the Egg Sandwich to review from their range. I chose the Raspberry Eton Mess Egg Sandwich to put to the test. On opening it, it already felt a little bit special, inside there was a card for me to be able to write a message to my chosen loved one. I however read the description "Slabs of fused raspberry white chocolate and white chocolate studded with raspberry and meringue pieces, pressed between white chocolate shells decorated with naturally coloured white chocolate lines" and knew I  didn't need the gift card because I planned to hide from the kids and devour it all to myself. My son had other plans, he caught me in the act of eating the yummy handmade egg sandwich. I am always telling them to be nice and share so of course he expected the same from me, I reluctantly shared it with my children, they sat quietly savouring the chocolate melting in their mouths, as did I. It was the best chocolate I have ever had, I enjoyed every little piece. The Egg Sandwich can be bought from Hotel Chocolate for £8.00 & I honestly think it is worth every penny. My children keep asking when they can have that yummy chocolate again, I keep thinking next time I will hide in the wardrobe.

I received the egg sandwich for the purpose of the review.


No comments:

Post a Comment