Labels

Friday 15 March 2013

Cosatto Supa Catwalk review

Cosatto have gone all out on their new Supa Pushchair, it is packed full of fabulous features. Sit back and relax as I tell you about the purrfect features on the Cosatto Supa Catwalk.

Cosatto Supa Catwalk at a glance
Lightweight cream aluminium chassis with carry handle
Suitable from birth
Adjustable handle height
Integral hood sunshade protection
Cup holder which can be used on either side of the frame
Multimedia gadget pocket with speaker
One hand recline with 4 recline positions
Adjustable calf support
Spacious storage basket
Free-standing feature when folded
Compact umbrella fold with Auto lock
Fully removable seat unit for easy cleaning
Lockable front swivel wheels
FREE Chest pads and headhugger  
Reversible 4 way Cosy Toes with kangaroo pouch and reversible zip-off fleece liner
FREE raincover
FREE 4 year guarantee (UK & Ireland only)
Folded Size:  L: 106cm  W: 30cm  H: 32cm
Handle Height:  106cm
Weight: 8kg
Size:  H: 110cm  W: 50cm  D: 74cm

Cosatto Supa Catwalk
Where shall I start? I think it is best to start from the bottom and work my way up. The front wheels can be swivel or locked into position for rougher terrain, they each have red wheel rims with Cosatto and a cute little cats head on them. When  your pushchair is folded a handy stand automatically comes down which allows you to free stand store your pushchair. This feature I like because in the past I have had dirty walls as a result of leaning a pushchair against them when not in use. The seat has a 1 hand recline which is smoothly done & it has 4 recline positions. I have found the lie flat position to be the flattest I have ever seen on a stroller type pushchair.

Cosatto Supa basketThe basket is big enough for a trip to the local shops for essentials or for all the lunch boxes on those school runs, like most strollers the basket can not be accessed if you have the seat fully reclined.

The Cosy toes can be used in 4 different ways which is great if you want to change things about. On the liner part of the cosy toes it's fleece on one side and the other side is the same design as what you can see on the interior of the hood. The liner can be used without the cosy toes cover on for the warmer days. The cover features the blue fleece kangaroo pouch on both sides, handy for those toddlers like mine who refuse to wear gloves. One side is the same design as the exterior fabric and the other is red with a outlined cat design in white. As much as I love this feature I have come across a few niggles. If your child has been walking and got a bit muddy, that mud will transfer onto the cosy toes design that is not in use, I would check it after each use and clean it if necessary. My other niggle is that the cosy toes does not seem long enough. My little lady's feet are right at the end so there is no room for growth and she is 21 months and not a tall child either, she does fit in it there is just no room for growth so bare this in mine if your child is tall and you want to use the cosy toes.

Cosatto Supa sun visorCosatto have designed the seat unit that allows you to take it apart for easy cleaning of the fabric, this is brilliant for when you need to give it a good old clean. The hood is brilliant, it comes with its very own sun visor which my little lady loves, all you need to do is unzip the zip and pull down the visor. I have used this a few times when we have had a sudden down pour, it gave me time to get under shelter to put the rain cover on. It is brilliant for keeping the glare of the sun(when we have some) off your child especially as they are sleeping. In the hood there is a nifty pocket that allows you to place a tablet in there so your child can be entertained whilst on the go. In the back of the hood you will find the mp4 pocket. When I first read about this I did think that I didn't want music blaring from my pushchair but in all honesty it is not loud, I used my iphone to play the music from and I could hardly hear it but my daughter could from where she was sitting. I have also used this pocket to store my phone and keys which is handy because I can find them without rummaging through the changing bag.

Cosatto Supa raincoverThe raincover is easy to put on, it stays in place around the frame using velcro tabs, press studs are used to keep it in place at the front wheels which means your child can't kick it off. I take off the cup holder when I am using the raincover just because I find the fit much better when the cup holder is not in place. The cup holder is my husbands favourite feature, he has complained that most pushchairs I have had don't have anywhere to put a cup so now he is finally happy. The cup holder can be placed on either side of the frame.

Cosatto Supa Handle HeightI think Cosatto have been listening to their taller customers because they have added a feature that allows the handles to be adjusted to a height that is suitable for the taller parent. My sister in law is quite tall and many times I have watched her having to lean over to push her daughter and this must put a strain on any parents back. So if you are tall then Cosatto have made their Supa's perfect for you. Don't worry if you short like me, the Supa is just as perfect for you too.

I would recommend the Supa to family and friends, I shall be taking my Supa away on holiday to give it the beach test so look out for that post.

I received this product for the purpose of the review, all opinions are my own.





1 comment:

  1. Looks very smart - love the free standing feature!

    I would love for you to link up at the Friday Baby Shower - the linky party for all things connected to pregnancy and babies, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    http://mumsmakelists.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-friday-baby-shower-5.html

    ReplyDelete