Labels

Friday 18 January 2013

Welch's Grape juice


I first discovered Welch's whilst attending Britmumslive 2012. They allowed me to function to be honest as the night before I had consumed quite a bit of the free flowing wine, I was like a bear with a sore head. A fellow blogger advised I try some Welch's to pick me up and from that moment I was hooked. Throughout the day I kept returning for more of their yummy mocktails & we got through quite a few of them. When Welch's contacted me to ask if I would like to try their Grape Boost I had to say yes, it is rich in antioxident Vitimin C which gives your body a boost & supports your bodies well being.
Welch's are great fruit juices for making mocktails, when everyone around you is drinking alcohol, alcohol that you can't drink it feels a little easier when you have a Welch's mocktail in your hand, children will love the taste of Welch's & it is an excellent way for them to take on extra vitamin C .
Welch's have a great range of fruit juices to choose from & are available from Supermarkets nationwide for £2.59. I would recommend them to family and friends and describe them as a boost in a glass.

I received a carton of fruit juice to try, all wording & opinions are of my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment