Labels

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Monster High Ghouls Rule

Tots 100 have sent me Monster High Ghouls Rule to review for the Tots100 film club. Both my girls are Monster High mad, they have asked over & over for Monster High products so I knew they would both enjoy this film. It is suitable for all ages & the film lasts 1 hour 8 minutes approximately. 
It is the first dvd to be brought out on Monster High & the story unearths an old conflict between "normies" & monsters. It is all about Halloween, all at Monster High know scary things happen on Halloween so it is best to stay inside & avoid conflict at all cost!.
Frankie makes a discovery that normies & monsters once enjoyed spending Halloween together so they set about turning back time & celebrate being unique, yourself & a monster.

My girls have watched this film quite a few times now & both have thoroughly enjoyed it, it has made M more determined to make sure Monster High are on her Christmas list & I am sure they will watch the film many more times.

This film is a must have for Monster high fans.

I received this dvd so I could review it as part of the Tots100 Film Club

No comments:

Post a Comment