Labels

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas


Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful day. 
I will be thinking about those less fortunate that have been affected by flooding, losing a loved one or generally struggling this Christmas. My mum has decided to spend her Christmas with the Salvation Army handing out much needed Christmas dinners to vulnerable people when she could have easily spent it with one of her children, for giving up a day that means so much to many to spread a little Christmas cheer amongst those that will appreciate that one day for its true meaning, I am immensely proud of my mum.

So as you go about your day making amazing memories with your loved ones spare a thought for others around the world, a smile from a stranger could make their day a much happier one.


Merry Christmas 
May all your dreams come true x

No comments:

Post a Comment