Labels

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Melissa & Doug Paint with Water

Painting is not one of little T's favourite activities so when I received the Melissa & Doug Paint with Water set from Toys R Us for review I was surprised when he was eager to get started. I set up the table ready for our painting activity whilst he browsed through the 20 pages that you get with this set. 
On each page you get a paint palette which consist of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and brown paints. Little T decided he would like to pain the fire engine so I tore that page out of the book & gave him a pot of water & his paint brush, the paint brush is provided in the set so all you need is the water.
I shown him how to wet the brush and apply the water to his paint palette, just like magic(his words) the coloured squares turned into a spreadable paint. I then left him to it to finish his painting half expecting to return to a mess but I was wrong, when I returned there was no mess not even his hands were covered like they usually would be with any painting activity.



The Melissa & Doug Paint with Water set can be bought for £3.99 from Toys R Us which I think is excellent value. The set can be bought in blue for a boy or pink for a girl & they will have different images to paint according to gender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment