Labels

Friday 2 November 2012

Reeves My first painting by Numbers

In our second toyologist we got given Reeves, My First Painting by Numbers to put to the test. Little T doesn't usually do much painting, he would much prefer to be on an adventure with his pirates or knights so I didn't have much hope of him completing this set. In this set you get 2 pictures to paint, they are made of thick card, a paint brush & all the paints you would need to complete both pictures. He set about painting & completed all but the grass & sky on our 1st picture when he started to tell me he was not a painter but a holder! In other words he wanted to just be responsible for holding the paint & he wanted me to finish the task. After encouraging him to finish it we agreed to a joint effort of painting the sky & the grass.



Although he was very eager to start painting he did lack enthusiasm to paint both images. He is only 4 years old and this is aimed at 5 years plus so I am sure a child of this age will find it much more fun than what my son did. My other children who love painting all wanted to finish the other painting so I know this set can provide fun & allows a child to have creative play from a young age.

Our finished Master piece

This set will be available in Toy R Us in time for Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment