Labels

Thursday 1 November 2012

Peekaboo Shop La Millou Toddler Blanket

I first came across Peekaboo shop whilst I was shopping at The Baby Show in Manchester, the wonderful brightness of their stand caught my eye straight away. The fabulous prints teamed together with ultra soft fabric made their blankets utterly gorgeous & I wanted to buy one straight away. Unfortunately I was shopping on a budget that day & my budget would not budge so I asked for their details so I could order at a later date. 

A while later I had a surprise email from Peekaboo shop, they asked me to review one of their La Millou toddler blankets, as you can see I said yes and not long after my blanket arrived. I had chosen a blanket to match my pushchair, called Dots Marine with red, it has a black & white Polka dot soft cotton material on one side & a soft bubbled effect material on the other side they call it a fuzzy material. It is stuffed using anti-allergenic material which appeals to me because my children suffer with allergies.
The toddler blanket measures 80cm x 100cm approx & is well made. I find it really handy to use on R when she is in her stroller or when she is in her carseat in the car, as the mornings are freezing it is a perfect size to keep her warm until the car has warmed up a little. I wouldn't mind a duvet made for me as it is so soft & R always looks so cosy when she has it over her. It can be washed in the washer but not tumbled dried. 

The blanket costs £43.50 for that you get a well made blanket using fantastic quality materials & it comes in it very own linen bag. I think it would make a perfect gift for that special occasion or just to keep your child nice & warm this winter. If the Toddler blanket is too large for your needs they stock a large variety of different blankets.




No comments:

Post a Comment