Labels

Wednesday 21 November 2012

John Crane & I

Being a John Crane Ambassador has been fun, I never knew Friday the 13th would have been a lucky one for me back in July but thankfully it was, I have had the pleasure of discovering many new, fantastic wooden toys. I have even had the pleasure of giving away some pretty cool wooden toys from the John Crane range which always fills me with a warm fuzzy feeling knowing another child will be playing with a quality wooden toy, we currently have a Chimpanzee wooden Chair to give away so why not enter. John Crane can be found on Twitter & facebook, where they often are interacting with their fans or letting us know about their latest competition. Most Wednesday I tell you all about a product or a giveaway using the #woodentoywednesday hash tag so if you have not discovered them all search the hash tag on twitter.

Below are just a few of the wonderful products I have come across since starting my ambassador role with John Crane.
 John Crane Tidlo Oldfield Farm
John Crane Tidlo Rainbow Cubes
John Crane Pintoy Pull along Puppy 
John Crane Tidlo Rainbow Maraca
John Crane Tidlo Rainbow Recorder



Our latest find is the Sqij Blox from the Tidlo range, little R has loved connecting the blox together to make strange, yet wonderful things. I made a dog & an elephant, daddy2five however made a key & a cannon, he also made something that looked like a buffalo of some sort. All of our John Crane products have allowed my children to explore their imaginations & act out imaginary roles.

You can discover all of the wonderful wooden toys over at the John Crane website & whilst you are there, if you are brave enough take a peek at how long we have left till Christmas at the bottom of their website.

As a parent you honestly can not go wrong with a John Crane product, as a blogger I have had a wonderful time working with them in my role as a John Crane Ambassador, it really has been a pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment