Labels

Saturday 22 September 2012

Groupon- Cooks professional blender Review

I was asked to review for Groupon, I was given a voucher to purchase one of the great deals that they have on offer all over the UK. Registering with the site was straight forward & easy to do. Once I was registered I set about browsing the deals, you can do this buy selected your local area or you can select goods which will bring up all the deals that you don't need to be local to. I selected goods & came across the Cooks Professional Multi Blender that was £22.99, I made a saving of £67.00 by making my purchase through Groupon. When you see a deal it displays the Price & how long that deal stands for then if you do purchase, once the deal has ended that is when you will be sent the information on how to arrange delivery of your product. 

My blender arrived quickly & was well packed. In the box there is 1 power unit, 5 350ml cups, 5 different coloured rings, 5 stay fresh sealed lids, 1 shake lid, 2 steam lids, 2 different blades which are 1 cross blade & 1 flat blade, the instruction manual & a recipe leaflet that has recipes for milkshakes & smoothies. Using the blender was really easy & it blended fruit really well. It does say that ice can be crushed in it but I did find that it is quite tricky to do & needs to be done in small amounts with the cups only being 350ml so I recommend only putting a small amount of ice in each cup. Overall it is a great blender for making milkshakes or smoothies.

For more great deals on a wide range of deals head over to Groupon


I received a voucher in order for me to review groupon & the range of products on offer, all wording & opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment