Labels

Sunday 15 July 2012

The Olympic Meme


Thank you so much to Clare over at Emmys Mummy  for passing the Olympic torch onto Emmys Mummy.
Lou from Bloggomy started the meme.


1) If every day tasks were Olympic events what would you get a gold medal in?
    I would get a Gold Medal in clothes washing, my pile of washing is always huge, I put on two
    clothes washes a day & one nappy wash, I feel a massive sense of achievement when I see
    the bottom on the wash basket. 

2) As a child (or now even) did you excel at a particular sport and if so which one?
    I excelled in quite a few sports as a child, I took part in Netball, Rounders, Cross country,
    Rugby for school & Thai Boxing as an after school sport. I suppose I achieved most in Thai Boxing
    as I never lost a fight & in the time I was there I achieved 3 belts with great scores.

3) Michael Phelps (swimmer) or Michael Johnson (runner) – which sport appeals to you more?
    Michael Johnson because I admire runners whether it be long distance or sprint & I wish I was
    better at running.

4) How fast can you get out of bed and ready to go out the door if you miss the alarm 
and sleep in?
    Half an hour would be needed if the kids wanted to co-operate with me or 45 minutes if they didn't.

5) What fantasy sport would you like to see made into an Olympic event?
    Toddler chasing because that is all I seem to do lately since she found her feet! I forgot how quick 
     they can get away.

6) Claim to fame time – Have you ever met an Olympian and who was it?
    I have not met an Olympian but I have met Pheonix from the gladiators haha she watched me fight
    one time and even signed my trophies(all 3 that I won that night including best fight of the night).
7) What event in past Olympics can you remember most vividly?
    I personally can not point 1 event out but I have just asked my husband this question and he 
    instantly said Steve Redgrave winning his 5th gold medal in the rowing! (I now regret asking the question
    because he is going into great detail of what happened)


8) Tuning in at home, not for me or tickets clamped ready in sweaty palms?
    We do tune in at home, I cheer on our British Olympians.


9) Who do you think most deserves a gold medal (any walk of life not just Olympians).
    I know this will sound really cheesy but my husband, he took on my 3 eldest children as his own.
    He cleans, cooks, drives me to many events without moaning too much, he nappy changes and
    will be the 1st to suggest going on a day out, the only thing he doesn't do is iron. I struck gold when
    I married him. (see told you it was cheesy)


I am passing on the Flame onto:

Andrea over at Life with Liv
Emma over at Munchkins
Lucy over at Mums mad house

No comments:

Post a Comment