Labels

Thursday 19 July 2012

Great Cosatto Cuppa

Yesterday I took a trip up North for my second visit to Cosatto's HQ for the Great Cosatto cuppa, & what a great morning it was. I love going there because all the staff are so friendly & you have fun. I got to preview the full Giggle range, then the new colours for the Yo which are the Cherry Pop, Pear & Toffee apple. Cosatto listened to us parents & brought out the gorgeous limited edition Ahoy for the boys, any junior pirate would love to cruise around in it.



I first saw the Tiddely-Om-Pom-Pom whilst browsing the Cosatto website & it instantly caught my eye, it made me want to pack up the car & head off to the beach. I can imagine it in a seaside cafe, you know the ones, those that have pictures up of lighthouses & overlook the sea with the occasion seagull flying by! I could easily be sat drinking an ice cold drink with Rhian sat by my side in it making a mess with a homemade icecream.

   



I took our Yo! Golightly back to the place she was created so she could meet her sister Giggle & her twin sisters You2. If you have caught Golightly fever like Rhian Cosatto have it covered no matter what set of wheels you need. 

I had a brightly coloured bedroom when I was little & I loved it, although the walls here are not covered in bright coloured paint it looks so bright & cheerful. I also love Cosatto's furniture range & who wouldn't!


I managed to leave again with yet another cup (my collection is growing) & a cake this time that I managed to squish on our journey home but still tasted great, my goody bag had another aden and anais swaddle blanket, two magazines and other goodies. I also had my pictures taken with Rhian but you will have to wait a little while to find out why.

I can't wait till my next visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment