Labels

Saturday 21 July 2012

Cuddledry spf50+ Poncho towel

Are you planning a trip to the beach this summer or even better packing those suitcases and heading off on holiday? I highly recommend taking a Cuddlydry spf50+ poncho towel with you. Cuddledry sent me their spf50+ Poncho towel to review for them a good few weeks back & unfortunately since then I have been unable to test it out fairly because all it has done is rain since so a trip to the beach was out of the question. Thankfully the sun has been out to play lately and although I have not yet been to the beach I have tested it out in the garden & will soon be able to give it the beach test too.


The spf50+ poncho towel is the first of it's kind in the UK they use patented Rayosan™ technology which deflects harmful UVA & UVB rays off the towel, meaning those harmful rays do not reach your little one's delicate skin. The towel is suitable for ages 1-3 years and is available in aqua/turquoise & lilac/cherry both colours have an embroidered detail on the them, the aqua has a dolphin detail and the lilac has an angelfish detail. Under the arms there is poppers which create arm holes in the poncho towel so your little one is still able to dig in the sand without their arms being unprotected.

It is made using supersoft bamboo fibre and brushed cotton to give snag-free towelling. The bamboo in the poncho keeps the towel soft and it really does, I think it is the softest towel I have laid my hands on & has stayed soft after being washed. I like that my daughter is protected from the suns harmful rays, especially when we come out of the water and her sunscreen isn't at it's full protection, I can put her poncho towel on and know she is safe. The harmful rays that can pass through unprotected clothing and towels can cause irreversible damage to our skin especially the delicate skin of our children. The spf50+ poncho towel won Mother & baby safety product award & is £27.99, for every Lilac/cherry poncho towel bought Cuddlydry will donate £5 to the fabulous children's cancer charity CLIC Sargent, and their Yummy Mummy campaign, so you can help protect your own and other children too! 
I know this has won Mother and baby safety product award but I also give this a mummy2five's rating of 5 stars as it is really a must have safety product.

No comments:

Post a Comment