Labels

Thursday 28 June 2012

Cewe photobooks

Being a mum means I am snap happy, everywhere we go the camera follows but what do we do with all those precious pictures?. If you're like me the majority of the time you will upload them to your computer & social networking sites!. What happens if your computer gets a virus do you have all those precious images backed up? I am not one to get them printed & spend hours carefully sticking them into albums so I get photobooks printed, I find it much easier & much more nicer. Cewe photobook are really easy to order all you need to do is download the program onto your PC orLaptop & start creating your photobook. You can choose the size from small to XXL, Portrait or landscape, glossy or matt, you can even choose special occasion photobooks which have really nice backgrounds for a wedding, baby or travel photobook.


Once you have chosen which design of photobook you would like you simply select all the pictures you want to use, then simply drag them into place on the page, you are able to change the layout & add or remove extra image boxes. You are able to add text boxes so you can write about the pictures on the each page.


I love that extra pages can be added to the book if needed meaning I don't have to eliminate some of my favourite images.


The quality of the photobook is excellent & the printing is great quality meaning your pictures look how they should do.


When you create your photobook the program comes with its own editing tools so don't worry if your favourite picture has red eye, needs cropping or you want that picture in black & white because the editing program has all these functions.



I highly recommend Cewe Photobooks the delivery is quick & comes well packed. The photobooks are perfect to keep all those precious images along with memories together, I personally use them for our holiday pictures & for my favourite images, but they are perfect to create for Christmas, birthdays & other special occasions. 
I think they make great My 1st year albums or special birthdays because you can write about a special memory together with the picture.
Whatever you use Cewe Photobooks for you will not be disappointed.  

I received a voucher to create & purchase the photobook for the purpose of this review. All opinions and wording are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment