Labels

Thursday 24 May 2012

Pet shop bowl Review

Have you ever struggled to carry that extra large bag of pet food whilst out shopping I know I have, sure it would be easier to just buy a small bag but I always buy the bigger bag because in the long run it works out cheaper. When Pet shop bowl asked me to review their website and delivery service I did wonder why I had not ever thought about looking for a pet supplies company that delivers. The website is really easy to navigate & they sell most of the animal foods I can think of, they also cater for a wide range of animals including horses.



Choosing the items you would like is really easy, you can also compare products by clicking in the compare box of the items you would like to compare then click the compare button.
Once you find something you want to order all you need to do it select the item and click add to basket, this will then be in your basket ready for you to either pay for or continue shopping.
I ordered a 15kg bag of Bakers dog food which was much cheaper than where I usually buy it from. I also bought a Clix training dumbell which was a similar price to what you can buy in pet shops. 



Creating an account on their website is really simple & only takes a few minutes & for payment they accept all Maestro, Visa, American Express, Mastercard & Paypal.

Delivery is free on orders over £19.99 at the minute some pet food meet the free delivery requirement 



Once you have placed and paid for your order you will receive an email conformation, I ordered over the bank holiday weekend & I received an email informing me that they don't deliver on bank holidays so my items would be delivered on the Tuesday making this only 2 business days for delivery. My items arrived whilst I was out via DHL and they left it with my neighbour & put a card through my letter box letting me know where they had left my parcel. 
The item was well packed and even included 2 dog treats which my dog promptly sniffed out.

From creating a count to receiving my order was quick, simple with no problems at all.

I will use them again to purchase my pet supplies

Pet shop bowl can be found on facebook & Twitter

I have not received no payment for this review just a small credit in order for me to test their website and delivery
All words and opinions are my own 


No comments:

Post a Comment