Labels

Monday 30 April 2012

Review- Blade & Rose baby leggings

Blade & Rose sent me a pair of their gorgeous baby leggings to review. The leggings come in five different designs and they are all equally cute, I chose the Daisy leggings because I had just purchased some cute T-shirts that would go with them perfectly.

The leggings are made from 75% combed cotton, 20% nylon & 5% spandex, they are available in 4 different sizes 0-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-24 months & 24-36 months & are £10 each.
 They wash really well but are not suitable for tumble drying, however they do dry quickly when on a radiator. I found them to be really soft and they are not overly tight on my daughter, I got them in 6-12 months, my daughter is 10 month so she has a bit of room still in them.

All of Blade & Rose leggings come with a large print on the back of the leggings which makes a crawling baby even cuter, it is much nicer than seeing your child's nappy, four of the designs also have a print going down the leg. The Daisy leggings have a large daisy on the rear of the leggings and smaller daisy print around the legs of them, the hem at the ankle is easy to pass over your child's foot & is slightly frilled with tiny detailing to them.  


They are as thick as baby tights so give the baby some extra protection to their knees for when they are crawling. They look good with a T-shirt and are equally cute under a skirt or dress. I do love the leggings and find them really cute, I particularly like that if I put them on underneath a dress or skirt to keep her warm her feet are still free so she is able to have a good grip on the floor which is very important at the minute because my daughter is cruising around furniture. I would recommend the leggings to family and friends. 



I received the legging for the purpose of this review, all words and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. OH!! How Cute That's an nice little ensemble she has :0) Ready for summer

    ReplyDelete