Labels

Saturday 31 March 2012

At Peace -The Gallery

This weeks Gallery theme is At Peace


For me At Peace means the ocean, I love hearing waves crashing down on the shore, whenever I go abroad, every evening when all is quiet you will find me sat on the beach just listening to the waves, sadly it is very rare we get to do this. I find it so relaxing and peaceful. Here in the U.K I don't get to sit by the sea at night time but Rhyl on a cold day can be just as quiet, yes its not as picturesque but if you close your eyes it sounds the same.




These are my favourite images I have of sitting listening to the waves crashing down.

3 comments:

  1. Love that last shot. Raw and cold, but therapeutic being blown about in that salty air!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photo's, really fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love your pictures, they're amazing. My pics are also of the sea - but none like this.

    ReplyDelete