Labels

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Great Cosatto Cuppa


Well I have just got back form a very enjoyable morning at Cosatto HQ. I was invited along to the 1st Great Cosatto Cuppa morning, Cosatto asked their fans who would like to go on their facebook page & the lovely teapot chose me, so thank you Cosatto teapot. Arriving through Cosatto HQ doors I was met by many smiling faces & the showroom was full of colour, everything you set your eyes on was splashed with colour. The Cosatto staff are very friendly & made us all feel very welcome. I was quickly given a cup of coffee & grabbed a seat, the tables had snacks for the children & a range of highchairs & baby chairs waited for us to try out. After introductions were over we then snacked on cake, & a very yummie cake it was too.
a very cute cake
We then took a wander around the showroom checking out all their fabulous products, I come across some products I so would love to own, I fell in love with the Yo Golightly pushchair, the accessories all perfectly matched.

I also fell in love with their Hapi Apple 3Sixti2 Circle Highchair it swivels & the chair height is adjustable, the seat is padded for extra comfort 

A small talk about the history of the company then we had the privilege of taking a peek at a prototype of what will be coming out soon & you are in for a real treat, I am really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I had a fantastic day & met some lovely people here is a few images I took 

 Hiccup Highchair

                  Orange Soda


range of high chairs

Yo! Pushchair

Fruit Salad

at the end we received a goodie bag full of goodies :)








2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne,
    We're loving this blog! Thanks so much for coming. Rhian was such a cutie in her pink toes socks! Looks like you've caught Golightly fever too heee heee! Won't take much persuading hubby for that and 3sixti2 we reckon ; )
    ta
    Team Cosatto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Thank you for having us, Rhian is on for her 2nd nap since leaving Cosatto HQ :) I have caught GOlightly fever but my husband is stubborn haha, I could convince him on the highchair though because we don't have one at the minute :) I am really looking forward to seeing the Giggle Range.

      Delete